Why Are We Here?
The NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health is passionate about providing every student with the best learning experience possible. The staff & instructors will personally introduce you to a broad range of holistic topics & hands on experience to further your herbal knowledge. NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health provides each student with an intimate look at the body and it’s amazing connection to the plant world. Our program is self paced and packed with information, virtual monthly classes, hands on training and a yearly weekend retreat. We offer a indepth look into race, culture, and the bio-chemical componets of people of color and how they are effected by plants. We dive into the various holistic systems around the world to find their true origins. The NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health truly offers a diversified program.
• Provide each student with a comfortable and nurturing learning environment, where students can grow into confident herbalist and teachers.
• Create unique and interesting preparations with medicinal plants & other natural resources
• Understand Holistic Approaches to using herbs in the human body
• Identification of medicinal plants in the garden and the field
• Explore the vast modalities in the Holistic Health Field
• Honor elder wisdom & oral traditions
• Deepening our connection to plant spirits while learning to utilize the native plants in the area you live in
• Create a safe space for learning, growing & sharing ideas and concepts
• Teach communities & families how to be responsible and safe when using herbal medicine
Herbalist Certification/ Apprentice Program
Herbal Medicine Making Certification
How to enroll:
NCB - School of Herbalism & Holistic Health
Attn: Admissions Office:
226 Downer Drive
Clarksville, TN 37042
Download Scholarship form (Herbalist Certification Program Only)
1) Send admission & scholarship forms if applicable with non-refundable application fee of $85.00
2) Once enrollment is accepted and processed, you will recieve a student contract & new student packet
3) Send in deposit to hold seat - register for class - video orientation
Tuition for our certification courses can be paid in full at the time of registration. You can also pay by using our monthly installment plan. Students who require an installment plan will sign our agreement for payment and will adhere to the payment schedule.
• Deposit $200.00 non-refundable to hold seat
• $150.00 or $175.00 monthly installment due every month on or before 15th (Herbalist Certification Program Only)
$100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold seat for Herbal Medicine Making Certification
Most herbal schools are not recognized by the government so we do not qualify for any government funded programs or federal aid. We do have a affordable payment plans, along with our scholarship that will help you move through our program without breaking your pockets.
Certificate of Completion /Graduation:
Upon completion of all course work, assessments, labs, reports, assignments and tuition payments, you will receive a certificate reflecting the number of hours you have completed for the program. We conduct live graduation ceremonies once a year with all of our students unless otherwise requested.
School Closures & Holidays:
When an unexpected closure occurs due to extraordinary conditions such as inclement weather, students will be notified as soon as possible by phone. Classes are not held on the following holidays:
• New Year's Eve /New Year's Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day & the Friday following
• Memorial Day/ Christmas Eve
• Independence Day
• Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
The school does not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, ethnic origin, income or disability. Prospective students must have a high school diploma or equivalency diploma to be accepted for enrollment.
Completion Requirements for Courses:
Each course has an allotted time for its completion, students may request an extension of the time period, under challenging circumstances, however the school is not obligated to make an extension. If this happens students may require a new application fee and either partial or full tuition payment at the school's discretion. Students who are unable to make normal progress through the lessons for medical reasons or severe personal problems may take a leave of absence until they are able to return to study. Proper documentation will he required to substantiate a student's withdrawal from any of our Certificate Programs.
Students must complete all assignments in order to receive credit and progress to the next module.
Students must earn a passing grade of 78% on each lesson in order to progress to the next lesson.
90-100 (e) Excellent
78-90 (p) Pass Average
78 (f) Fail Unsatisfactory
Students receiving an F on journals, projects & assignments will be required to re-submit corrected or improved materials.
All students are expected to act maturely and are required to respect other students and faculty members. Possession of weapons, illegal drugs, and alcohol of any kind are not allowed at any time on school property. Sexual contact between faculty and students is not permitted. Any violation of school policies may result in permanent dismissal from school.
Any student may be dismissed for violations of rules and regulations of the school, as set forth in school publications. A student may be withdrawn from classes if’ he or she does not prepare sufficiently, neglects assignments, or makes unsatisfactory progress. The director, after consultation with all parties involved, will make the final decision. The Director may temporarily suspend a student whose conduct is disruptive or Unacceptable to the academic setting. After appropriate counseling, students who demonstrate a genuine desire to learn and conform to school standards of conduct, may be allowed to resume attendance. The director will review each case and decide upon re-admittance.
Complaints should be submitted in writing to the Schools Director & will receive a response within 30 days of the complaint for resolution.
Applications that are not accepted to the school or students who cancel certification contracts within 48 hrs of application are entitled to a full refund of all tuition & fees, less deposits.
• Non-refundable deposit fees
• Cancellation fee - $200.00 (Certification classes only)