School of Herbalism
The NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health is passionate about providing every student with the best learning experience possible. The staff & instructors will personally introduce you to a broad range of holistic topics & hands on experience to further your herbal knowledge. NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health provides each student with an intimate look at the body and it’s amazing connection to the plant world.
• Provide each student with a comfortable and nurturing learning environment, where students can grow into confident herbalist and teachers.
• Create unique and interesting preparations with medicinal plants & other natural resources
• Understand Holistic Approaches to using herbs in the human body
• Identification of medicinal plants in the garden and the field
• Explore the vast modalities in the Holistic Health Field
• Honor elder wisdom & oral traditions
• Deepening our connection to plant spirits while learning to utilize the native plants in the area you live in
• Create a safe space for learning, growing & sharing ideas and concepts
• Teach communities & families how to be responsible and safe when using herbal medicine
Diploma, Certificate Programs:
We offer basic & advanced training in Herbalism & Holistic Health in a distance learning or classroom setting.
Application, Enrollment, and Tuition:
You may request application and enrollment materials by phone, mail, online or email at:
NCB - School of Herbalism & Holistic Health Administrative Office:
Attn: Admissions Office:
226 Downer Drive
Clarksville, TN 37042
programdirectorNCBschool@gmail.com Attention: Brandy
Enrollment information for each course is included with the course materials
Enrollment Instructions: General Overview
1) Send in the application /enrollment form with your non-refundable application fee $85.00.
2) Include method of payment
3) Purchase materials if required, by calling our office.
4) After your enrollment is accepted and processed, you will receive a digital copy of the school catalog.
Tuition for our workshops & classes are paid in full at the time of registration. If you are registering for one of our certificate programs you can pay your tuition in full or by using our installment plan. Students who require an installment plan will sign our agreement for payment and will adhere to our payment schedule for certificate
• Deposit $200.00 non-refundable to hold seat
• $150.00 or $175.00 monthly installment due every month on or before 15th (Herbalist Certification Program Only)
Certificate of Completion /Graduation:
Upon completion of all course work, assessments, labs, reports, assignments and tuition payments, you will receive a certificate reflecting the number of hours you have completed for the program. We conduct live graduation ceremonies once a year with all of our students. Time & location will be announced well in advance.
School Closures & Holidays:
When an unexpected closure occurs due to extraordinary conditions such as inclement weather, students will be notified as soon as possible by phone. Classes are not held on the following holidays:
• New Year's Eve /New Year's Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day & the Friday following
• Memorial Day/ Christmas Eve
• Independence Day
• Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
The school does not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, ethnic origin, or disability. Prospective students must have a high school diploma or equivalency diploma to be accepted for enrollment.
Completion Requirements for Courses:
Each course has an allotted time for its completion, students may request an extension of the time period, under challenging circumstances, however the school is not obligated to make an extension. If this happens students may require a new application fee and either partial or full tuition payment at the school's discretion. Students who are unable to make normal progress through the lessons for medical reasons or severe personal problems may take a leave of absence until they are able to return to study. Proper documentation will he required to substantiate a student's withdrawal from any of our Certificate Programs.
Students must complete all assignments in order to receive credit in order to progress to the next lesson.
Students must earn a passing grade of 78% on each lesson in order to progress to the next lesson.
90-100 (e) Excellent
78-90 (p) Pass Average
78 (f) Fail Unsatisfactory
Students receiving an F on journals, projects & assignments will be required to re-submit corrected or improved materials.
All students are expected to act maturely and are required to respect other students and faculty members. Possession of weapons, illegal drugs, and alcohol of any kind are not allowed at any time on school property. Sexual contact between faculty and students is not permitted. Any violation of school policies may result in permanent dismissal from school.
Any student may be dismissed for violations of rules and regulations of the school, as set forth in school publications. A student may be withdrawn from classes if’ he or she does not prepare sufficiently, neglects assignments, or makes unsatisfactory progress. The director, after consultation with all parties involved, will make the final decision. The Director may temporarily suspend a student whose conduct is disruptive or Unacceptable to the academic setting. After appropriate counseling, students who demonstrate a genuine desire to learn and conform to school standards of conduct, may be allowed to resume attendance. The director will review each case and decide upon re-admittance.
Complaints should be submitted in writing to the Schools Director & will receive a response within 30 days of the complaint for resolution.
Applications that are not accepted to the school or students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition & fees, less deposits. Students, who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except for the following:
• Non-refundable deposit fees
• Cancellation fee - $200.00 (Certificate classes only)